Here are some details about our latest releases:
- September 2nd: We've done some significant improvements in the APSIS One Migration Wizard.
- September 5th: Now there's a message in the File Import Wizard about the time it takes to create and update Profiles in your Audience. See more...
- September 6th: On the File Import Wizard, you have the option of deciding whether Profiles should be resubscribed to your Consent list and Topics or not. Read more about this feature!
- September 3rd: It is now possible to upload an image to the Image Element by dropping an image file into the element. Read more about the Image Element in the Email Editor...
- September 11th: Email Reports now include a chart to better visualise segmentation in Row filtering comparison.
- September 17th: Email Details are pre-filled with your user's name, email and the working name for the activity. These can be changed directly in the Email Editor Settings or in the Details step. Read more...
- September 3rd: Filter by tag is now available for the SMS tool segmentation settings! Take a look.
- September 16th: Hover over the created or sent date of any SMS activity to see the exact time!
- September 17th: Frequency settings are now available on the Send to step of the SMS Wizard.
- September 16th: On the Website tool, you now have a shortcut to the Knowledge Base with instructions on how to Connect your own cookie banner.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.