Before you begin
This article is directed to Admin Users, who will have the responsibility of making sure that these settings are aligned with their brand as well as with their marketing goals and efforts.
If you're not an Admin User, these settings are not available to you. Please refer to Settings for articles about the settings that are available for you.
About the API Management tab
Access the API Management tab by opening the Information Centre, going into Account Settings and then clicking on API Management on the left. You must be an Admin User to access this tab.
APSIS One's APIs
APSIS One’s APIs are here to allow you to create customised applications or integrations for APSIS One.
They will make it possible to sync data to and from APSIS One as your CDP with your own systems and databases. Allowing you to create and publish campaigns, manage your Audience as well as interact with many of the available APSIS One tools and features.
APSIS One’s APIs use standard HTTP methods, a RESTful resource architecture, OAuth 2.0 protocol and payloads formatted in JSON.
Read more about APSIS One's APIs in the APSIS One Developer hub.
If you encounter any obstacles working with the APSIS One APIs, feel free to contact Support.
Here's how to get started.
Expand an item below to learn more:
How to Add an API Key
1. On your Account Settings, click on the API Management tab.
2. Click Add API Key.
3. Enter a name for your API key.
4. Click Copy Secret to copy and save the Client ID and Secret key in a safe place.
Note that the Secret key will only be shown once.
5. Done? Click Close.
How to Rename an API Key
1. Click on the API Key you want to rename.
2. On the Bottom bar, click Rename.
3. Enter your API key's new name under API Key name.
4. Click Rename to save your changes. Otherwise, Cancel.
How to Delete an API Key
1. Click on the API Key you wish to delete.
2. On the Bottom bar, click Delete.
3. Are you sure you want to delete? If yes, click Delete. Otherwise, Cancel.