Here are some details about our latest releases:
- August 12th: It is now possible to pause scheduled emails from the Calendar page.
- August 2nd: You can now create custom attributes directly from the File Import Wizard.
- August 30th: Tag profiles with column value in the File Import Wizard. Read more!
- August 8th: Data tags have a new look on the Text Element in the Email Editor!
- August 12th: When sending an email with the Email tool, it is now possible to calculate how many profiles will receive your message based on your segmentation settings.
- August 12th: When sending a test email, and testing the unsubscribe link, the unsubscribe page now includes a warning text to clarify that it's only a test link.
- August 12th: Themed templates are out! Check it out.
- August 12th: Email Reports now support XLSX as a file format for exporting profiles.
- August 23rd: You can now add an Image Element and enter your image file via an URL!
- August 12th: Preview your SMS before sending it.
- August 23rd: You can now see how many profiles will receive your SMS according to your segmentation settings!
- August 16th: You can now track file downloads from your website with Auto-Collect!
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.