Here are some details about our latest releases:
- July 4th: You can now see Unknown profiles and Known profiles divided in two lists, from the Profiles tab in Audience.
July 5th: You can now export profiles from a segment in XLSX format.
July 5th: The File Import Wizard now allows you to import a file in order to lock profiles. Read more about locking profiles...
July 5th: It is possible to export profiles in a CSV or XLSX file, directly from a Topic!
- July 2nd: There is a new tab in Insights: Profiles. Take a look...
Marketing Automation tool
July 1st: We've made it possible to add a new node from the connection between two nodes.
July 1st: The Listen node now supports SMS events.
- July 2nd: Email client testing is out! Here's where you read more about the feature.
- July 9th: There's a new element in the Email Editor: Icon Menu Element!
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.