Here are some details about our latest releases:
- Did you notice anything in the tools page? Our Marketing Automation tool is coming soon, and it's now sitting right next to the rest of your APSIS One tools. Stay tuned!
- Website activities now have a feature called Language Options. They allow users to set up multiple activities for the same domain, and display them according to a specific cookie value.
- There is a new activity called Auto-Collect. It allows APSIS One users to collect website interactions more efficiently. Read more...
- You can now create templates from the Templates tab. This way, you can design stunning emails to be used for your future emails.
- The Details step of the Email Wizard has been moved to after the Design step.
- There is a new activity status: Not sent. It corresponds with email activities where no profiles matched the chosen segments.
- Template descriptions can now be updated, and Assets can now be edited from the Assets tab.
- It is now also possible to add a Web version link! Simply add a link to any element and choose the Web version link type.
- We have a lot more information available in Email Reports! You can see the profiles who received, opened or clicked your email, and export the information as a CSV file. Take a look.
- Adding a data tag to an SMS is now as easy as typing ## and choosing a data tag from the drop-down menu.
- It is possible to pause and activate scheduled or paused SMS activities.
- You can now edit paused SMS activities, and delete SMS drafts, too.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.