Here are some details about our latest releases:
- May 11th: Did you notice anything in the tools page? Our Marketing Automation tool is coming soon, and it's now sitting right next to the rest of your APSIS One tools. Stay tuned!
- May 29th: The Profile view now includes Achievements, which are assigned to profiles through Marketing Automation flows. Read more...
- May 29th: Unknown Profiles are now displayed whenever looking into Segments.
- May 29th: The total amount of Known and Unknown Profiles is now shown as a number on top of the list in Audience Consent Lists and Topics.
- May 7th: Website activities now have a feature called Language Options. They allow users to set up multiple activities for the same domain, and display them according to a specific cookie value.
- May 15th: There is a new activity called Auto-Collect. It allows APSIS One users to collect website interactions more efficiently. Read more...
- May 3rd: There is a new activity status: Not sent. It corresponds with email activities where no profiles matched the chosen segments.
- May 15th: Template descriptions can now be updated, and Assets can now be edited from the Assets tab.
- May 15th: It is now also possible to add a Web version link! Simply add a link to any element and choose the Web version link type.
- May 15th: We have a lot more information available in Email Reports! You can see the profiles who received, opened or clicked your email, and export the information as a CSV file. Take a look.
- May 16th: You can now Filter by Tag on the Send to step under Profile segmentation.
- May 29th: There's a brand new Bottom bar in the Email Editor! Check it out.
- May 7th: Adding a data tag to an SMS is now as easy as typing ## and choosing a data tag from the drop-down menu.
- May 9th: It is possible to pause and activate scheduled or paused SMS activities.
- May 9th: You can now edit paused SMS activities, and delete SMS drafts, too.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.