Here are some details about our latest releases:
- We have a brand-new date picker in the Segment Builder. Take a look!
- We added a new feature that makes using data tags in subject lines and pre-headers more user friendly. Did you know you can also add emojis?
- Templates now have a description field for users to enter some essential information. It is also possible to update the description of assets in the Assets tab. This way, your custom content will be easier to manage for all of the users in your account.
- You may now select a row by clicking on the line between the Structure Panel and the Canvas, in the Email Editor.
- Also in the Email Editor: the Structure panel now scrolls directly to the location of a row or column when you click on it in the Canvas.
- The Email tool Activity page now shows the exact time an activity was created, edited, scheduled, etc.
- We have now added Pre-defined templates! You may create them for future use, whether you're in the middle of creating an Email or want to go straight into template making.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.