Here are some details about our latest releases:
- March 4th: The File Import Wizard now supports custom attributes.
- March 26th: Profiles now have fully supportive GDPR Options, which allow you to export and lock a profile.
- March 26th: The Segment Builder now shows the number of profiles that match the segment created.
- March 26th: You can now also see a list of the profiles that match a specific segment, both from the Bottom bar in the Segments tab and in the Segment Builder.
- March 26th: The list of profiles that match a segment can be downloaded as a CSV file.
- March 11th: We have updated the device visibility option in Row Settings, in the Email Editor, so you can now hide rows in both desktop and mobile.
- March 14th: You can now preview your email in the Overview step.
- March 14th: Email Reports now show a preview of the sent email too.
- March 14th: You may now clone elements in the Email Editor. Find the clone feature in the Element Options.
- March 14th: Assets can be cloned too, from the Assets tab in the Activity Page.
- March 14th: In the Design Panel, we've fully redesigned the Assets tab. You can now delete assets directly from the Email Editor.
- Email templates can now be tested! The Test button is now included in the Email Editor's bottom bar for templates and the test templates will be received as "[Template] template name".
- March 19th: When you don't include an unsubscribe link in your email, you see a popup warning. In the Email Editor, this warning has been moved down to the Bottom bar.
- March 4th: The Activity Page has been redesigned, now showing the amount of SMS credits available and includes a quick access to buy more credits. The new button is placed next to the Create a New Activity button.
- March 26th: You can now clone SMS activities from the Bottom bar in the Activity Page.
- March 29th: There is a new status for SMS activities: Not sent. It appears when no profiles matched the segments applied to the SMS sending.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.