Here are some details about our latest releases:
- The Calendar now displays active Website tool activities in the shape of bars.
- The File Import Wizard now supports custom attributes.
- Profiles now have fully supportive GDPR Options, which allow you to export and delete a profile's data.
- The Segment Builder now shows the number of profiles that match the segment created.
- You can now also see a list of the profiles that match a specific segment, both from the Bottom bar in the Segments tab and in the Segment Builder.
- The list of profiles that match a segment can be downloaded as a CSV file.
- You may now clone elements in the Email Editor. Find the clone feature in the Element Options.
- Assets can be cloned too, from the Assets tab in the Activity Page.
- In the Design Panel, we've fully redesigned the Assets tab. You can now delete assets directly from the Email Editor.
- Email templates can now be tested! The Test button is now included in the Email Editor's bottom bar for templates and the test templates will be received as "[Template] template name".
- When you don't include an unsubscribe link in your email, you see a popup warning. In the Email Editor, this warning has been moved down to the Bottom bar.
- We have updated the device visibility option in Row Settings, in the Email Editor, so you can now hide rows in both desktop and mobile.
- You can now preview your email in the Overview step.
- Email Reports now show a preview of the sent email too.
- The Activity Page has been redesigned, now showing the amount of SMS credits available and includes a quick access to buy more credits. The new button is placed next to the Create a New Activity button.
- You can now clone SMS activities from the Bottom bar in the Activity Page.
- There is a new status for SMS activities: Not sent. It appears when no profiles matched the segments applied to the SMS sending.
- We've made some small design improvements on the Calendar page.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.
- There were some cases in which profiles would merge, overriding a locked attribute (e.g. email address). This has been fixed and now two profiles are created to contain the two independent locked attributes.
- The Bottom bar now works as expected whenever selecting an item in card view, in the Activity Page.
- Firefox users were experiencing issues with the colour picker in the Email Editor. It's been fixed.