Here are some details about our latest releases:
- In the Calendar page, the quick-access buttons now reflect recently opened tools.
- in Collect Product Views activity, name and category fields are now mandatory. Part of the Mapping step in the Conversation Wizard.
- Also in the Website tool: mandatory fields are now marked with an asterisk (*).
- New Cookie Language feature in the Website tool. It is now possible to create more than one cookie banner or sign-up bar for the same domain. Useful for cases in which a domain has multiple language support.
- Email reports now contain delivery details: sent, delivered, bounced, opened and clicked statistics.
- In the Email Editor, you may now edit list or menu element items directly from the Element Settings.
- Email details and design settings have been moved to the Bottom bar in the Email Editor.
- You may now clone and restore activities in the Email tool. Coming soon for other APSIS One tools.
- The Send to step has been updated in the Email Wizard.
- We have now looked into the Schedule step of the SMS activity and revised the overall scheduling functionality. Not only is it more consistent design-wise, but there's an improved date picker.
- In the SMS tool, when sending an SMS that includes special characters you will now see a popup to notify you how it will impact that particular sending.
- When a drop-down item is too long to fit the size of the drop-down, it now is cropped to fit and finished with an ellipsis.
- When using the global search, the status label that marks search results is now updated.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.
- The Email Editor Image element now displays the maximum file size (1MB).
- Also in the Email Editor: text style does not override a link in the Text element.
- The date pickers in the Schedule step of the Email activity are now updated.