Here are some details about our latest releases:
- February 28th: In the Calendar page, the quick-access buttons now reflect recently opened tools.
- February 12th: New Cookie Language feature in the Website tool. It is now possible to create more than one cookie banner or sign-up bar for the same domain. Useful for cases in which a domain has multiple language support.
- February 15th: in Collect Product Views activity, name and category fields are now mandatory. Part of the Mapping step in the Conversation Wizard.
- February 15th: Also in the Website tool: mandatory fields are now marked with an asterisk (*).
- February 11th: Email reports now contain delivery details: sent, delivered, bounced, opened and clicked statistics.
- February 15th: In the Email Editor, you may now edit list or menu element items directly from the Element Settings.
- February 19th: You may now clone and restore activities in the Email tool. Coming soon for other APSIS One tools.
- February 19th: The Send to step has been updated in the Email Wizard.
- February 25th: Email details and design settings have been moved to the Bottom bar in the Email Editor.
- February 19th: We have now looked into the Schedule step of the SMS activity and revised the overall scheduling functionality. Not only is it more consistent design-wise, but there's an improved date picker.
- February 19th: In the SMS tool, when sending an SMS that includes special characters you will now see a popup to notify you how it will impact that particular sending.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.