Optimise your Email tool workflow with Dynamic Assets!
Load content from your own feed into a Dynamic Asset, and populate it with your product information, news articles and other content from your feed for fresh and relevant email campaigns.
The new Dynamic Assets are created and designed as regular Assets, but contain placeholders that are replaced with the data contained in your own, external source (JSON or XML).
How to Use Dynamic Assets
When working with Assets in the APSIS One Email Tool all you have to do is:
- Drag and drop the Dynamic Asset you created into the Email Canvas.
- Enter the URL of your source file in the Feed URL box.
- Filter the items you want to display... and Fetch now!
Where do I start?
Are you ready to start? Create a Dynamic Asset!
- Open the Email tool, and head over to the Assets tab.
- Create an Asset... On the Type step, pick Dynamic!
- Add Elements into the Email Editor's Canvas, and proceed to add the placeholders.
Done? Save your Dynamic Asset, and you're ready to use it in your next email!
Need more guidance?
Personalise directly from your feed with Dynamic Asset Segmentation!
Soon you will be able to personalise your communications further with the possibility of showing different items from your source to Profiles using Segmentation, and increase the chances of your recipients interacting with your Email activities. Read more...