Here are some details about our latest releases:
- May 6th: Double Opt-in is out! Read the feature highlight article here, or jump straight to Account Settings
- May 12th: We've added Umbraco to our list of upcoming integrations here in the Knowledge Base. Our Umbraco integration is currently in development, so stay tuned!
- May 12th: When using your own cookie banner to collect cookie consent, consent is created immediately when the visitor accepts via your cookie banner.
- May 6th: The Sign-up bar now allows you to enable Double Opt-in in the Messaging step. Take a look!
Marketing Automation Tool
- May 12th: Marketing Automation nodes now support minutes and hours when selecting a specific time frame, while waiting, checking or listening for an Event.
- May 6th: The Email Editor's Text Element now supports Ecommerce Attributes as Data Tags.
- May 12th: Email tool reports now display a special animation while you wait for the report to be ready!
- May 12th: SMS tool reports now display a special animation while you wait for the report to be ready!
- May 20th: You can now track the links in your SMS when data tags are added as part of the URL. Then, easily follow interactions on the link.
- May 12th: A bug relating to authorisation has been hotfixed. Log analysis shows no accounts were impacted by the bug. No action required from you.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.