Take advantage of APSIS One's pre-made Templates for your Forms & Pages activities, and easily personalise each one.
Customise Templates to ensure that your marketing has a consistent feel and to maintain brand identity, and revisit and edit them at any time.
Alternatively, you can build your own Template from scratch using the Blank Template.
If you want to learn more about creating and editing Templates, head over to this article.
Save Forms & Pages Activities as Templates so they have a consistent feel and maintain brand identity. You may create them for future use, whether you're in the middle of creating a Forms & Pages Activity or want to jump straight into making one.
Click an item below to read more about what you can do in the Templates tab.
How to create a Forms & Pages Template
1. Click Create a New Template
2. In the conversation wizard, choose a working name for your activity and click Next. This will be for internal use only.
3. Next, select the type of activity you wish to create by double clicking on it.
4. Now select the type of Template you wish to work with by double clicking on it. You can choose between a selection of Contact Forms and Subscription Forms, or a Blank Template.
5. You will be taken to the Forms Editor. For more details on how to use this, head over here. When you've finished creating your activity, click Finish in the Bottom Bar.
How to Edit a Forms & Pages Template.
1. Open a Forms & Pages template by double clicking on it.
2. The first step of the wizard will open up. In the side navigation, jump to the step you wish to make your changes in.
3. That's it! You can go back to your other tasks if you wish. All changes are saved automatically.
How Clone a Forms & Pages Template.
1. Click on the template you wish to clone.
2. On the bottom bar, click Clone.
Your template will be cloned and "(clone)" added to the name.
How to Rename a Forms & Pages Template
1. Click on the template you wish to rename.
2. On the bottom bar, click Rename.
3. Modify the template's name or description.
4. Done? Click Rename to save your changes, or Cancel to discard them.
How to Delete a Forms & Pages Template
1. Click on the template you wish to delete. You can also select a group of activities to delete by clicking on one of them, holding the shift key, and clicking on the last activity you wish to delete.
2. On the Bottom Bar, click Delete.
3. Are you sure? If yes, click Delete. Otherwise, click Cancel.