Continue reading this article for in-depth instructions on how to successfully create your first Page.
If you leave the wizard at any point, your activity will appear in the Drafts tab. All changes will be saved automatically.
If you're after a guide on how to use the Forms Editor, check out this article.
Create a New Page
1. Head over to the Forms & Pages tool. You can do so from the shortcut on the calendar page or from your Tools page.
2. Click Create a New Activity.
3. The conversation wizard will open.
4. Follow all the steps to create, design and activate your Page.
Continue scrolling through this article to follow through every step, or click a step on the left side navigation to fast-forward.
1. Write a working name for your Page. It's for internal purposes only.
2. Click on the drop-down menu and choose a Section.
Choose a Section that corresponds with the desired audience of your Forms & Pages activity. To read more about Sections, head over to this article.
3. When you have selected your desired Section, click Next.
1. In the conversation wizard, select the Pages tab and click Page.
Choose Templates to start creating your new Page.
Creating a template allows you to maintain consistency in your website and save valuable time spent in the Editor. If you would like to learn more about templates, jump to About Templates.
Need a hand?
Click the Request icon to send a message to our Creative Services professionals and order a stunning template that fits your needs.
1. Choose a Template. Default or user-generated, a template will determine the initial structure of your Page.
You will have the opportunity to choose between Pre-defined templates and Your templates.
Our blank template includes four empty rows, with one column each, but you may also choose a pre-defined template that has a different structure. Each pre-defined template contains a preview and a description in this step.
You may adjust all pre-defined templates once you're in the editor, so feel free to choose a template that is closest to what you have in mind.
You can go back to this step later if you change your mind, but note that your changes will be lost unless you saved the email as a template before.
If you choose Your Templates, select one from your existing selection.
1. Expand the Domain drop-down menu and select a domain from your Section where the Page will be displayed.
2. Click Next.
Welcome to the Forms Editor! Here you can create your perfect Page.
Want to know more about the Forms Editor? Head over to this article.
Certain browser extensions may interfere with the Forms Editor. In this case, disable your browser extensions and refresh the page.
1. Create your activity by interacting with the Forms Editor. Drag and drop Elements from the Design Panel into the Canvas to build your activity.
Our blank Template includes four empty rows, with one column each, to get you started.
Need a rundown of all the elements and the Design Panel? Jump to this article.
The Forms & Pages Editor
The centre of the Editor is called the Canvas. It looks like a preview of your activity, which takes shape as you put elements together.
To design your Form, you will use elements and assets. There are in the Design Panel on the right, ready to be dragged and dropped into the Canvas!
As you build your activity, the structure is shown on the left in order to keep track of things, and edit the settings of the rows and columns created. This area is called the Structure Panel.
Don't forget about the Bottom Bar! There you can move back to the previous step, edit your settings, and move onto the Next Step when you're finished with the design.
2. Double check the Settings on the Bottom Bar. When everything is correct, click Done.
Overview & Share
Congratulations on creating your Page activity!
Finally, it's time to review, publish and share your Page.
Check that all the details are correct.
If you would like to change anything, head over to the menu on the left and choose the step you would like to return to.
Here's how you can share your Page:
To bring Profiles directly via a URL, copy the link and save for later. You may use this link, for example, in one of your Email tool activities.
Copy the snippet to embed the Page in your website.
To create a fresh page on your website, simply download the Page as a HTML file.
3. Does everything look good? Click Finish.
You'll be taken back to the Activity Page where you can view all of your existing Forms & Pages activities.