Navigate to your User Profile by clicking your personal icon or name in the Information Centre or the Profile Settings tab in your Account Settings.
Here's all the settings you can modify in your User Profile
Click on an item below to read more:
Make sure that the information that you have provided is accurate by clicking each field and updating your name, mail and mobile number.
Time Zone, Time & Date Format
Expand the drop-down menu and select the time zone where you reside.
It's important that you enter your time and date preferences since all the activity pages need that information in order to display clear time and dates.
Expand the Time format drop-down menu and choose between a 12 or 24-hour format.
Expand the Date format drop-down menu and choose the format that suits you best.
How to Change an Existing Password
You have two options:
A) If you are logged out, follow the steps in Forgotten Password.
B) If you're logged in you can do it from your Profile Settings, as follows:
1. Click the Change password button.
2. You will receive an email message with a temporary link, although it might take a few minutes.
Follow the instructions in the email and landing page to change your password.
How to Set Up Two-factor Authentication
Add an extra layer of security when logging in to your account by enabling Two-factor Authentication. This will protect your account by requiring an extra method of validation besides your password, usually a mobile phone or a security key.
If you happen to lose your device and are unable to log in with an SMS code or Google Authenticator, please contact Support.
Verification Via App
1. Click Enable verification via app. You will need a smartphone to authenticate with this method.
2. Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device, either from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
3. Add a new 2-step verification in the app, and scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator app in your mobile phone.
4. The app will then provide you with a random six digit code that renews itself after a certain period of time. Simply enter the code shown in the app.
Next time you log in, open your app. There will be an item labeled APSIS One.
Simply enter the code shown in the login screen when you enter APSIS One, after you enter your password.
Verify Identity Via SMS
1. Make sure that your profile is up to date with a mobile number of a device you will always have accessible when you want to log in.
2. Click Enable SMS verification.
3. Confirm your phone number in order to enable SMS authentication.
4. Enter the six-digit code that was sent to your phone as an SMS message.
5. Keep the code shown in the screen somewhere safe. You will need it in the event of losing your phone. Tick the box for I have safely recorded this number and click on the box with an arrow.
How to Disable Two-factor Authentication
You can only disable Two-factor Authentication when you're already logged in to APSIS One.
If you've lost the device where you had set up SMS or Google Authenticator, please contact support.
We recommend that you don't disable Two-factor Authentication permanently in order to protect your account.