Here are some details about our latest releases:
- April 1st: There's new APSIS One integrations available, head over here to read more about our current offering...
- April 23rd: We redesigned Account Settings! Take a look at the highlight article.
- April 23rd: New Sections created in your APSIS One account now have a generic, empty Consent list for a quick start.
- April 2nd: There's a handy Use Segment shortcut to APSIS One tools in the Segments tab, allowing you to jump straight back into your activities.
- April 21st: Consent for your Email and SMS nodes in Marketing Automation is now located in the Flow Settings, allowing you to choose a different Consent list and Topics for each communication channel.
Marketing Automation Tool
- April 1st: Have you noticed the new Spring templates? Take a look and start sending warm Easter wishes to your subscribers.
- April 22nd: Consent has been moved from the first step of the Wizard into Email and SMS nodes, allowing you to choose a different Consent list and Topics for different channels. Consent can now be adjusted in the Bottom bar, under Flow Settings.
- April 28th: Marketing Automation's Email node now has an additional option in the Text Element's inline text editor: Event data for personalisation.
APSIS One API
- April 3rd: Profile Import API is released. Read more in APSIS One's Developer Hub...
- April 8th: We just released the Profile Lock API. Read more in APSIS One's Developer Hub...
- April 8th: We added support for "Try it" on APSIS One APAC APIs.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.