Here are some details about our latest releases:
- March 3rd: More advanced users can now create 5 additional, generic Events to collect Profile data. Read more about Manual Data Tracking in this article...
- March 13th: Profiles now contain a Consent Timeline with the timestamps and levels of opt-in. Read more...
Marketing Automation tool
- March 3rd: It is now possible to restore deleted Marketing Automation activities. Read more...
- March 4th: We just created a new Goals feature for Marketing Automation flows where you can enter a description to stay in sync with all other APSIS One users.
- March 4th: The Content tab now displays all SMS activities associated with your SMS nodes.
- March 6th: Activities now includes an Activity History of all changes made for a clearer overview of your Marketing Automation Flow.
- March 12th: Listen nodes listening for Date Attributes now support Milestone Birthdays.
- March 13th: We've added a Wait for Event Node, take a look!
- March 13th: The Listen node now supports the Conversion Event tracked via Manual Data Tracking.
- March 17th: We now support True/False Attributes in all Marketing Automation nodes.
- March 17th: See the Overview of your flow without having to pause it.
- March 19th: The Flow Settings now allow for hours and minutes in the entry limit for your Marketing Automation flow.
- March 20th: We have a new pre-defined flow template: Specific Date.
- March 5th: Custom Attributes are now available as Data tags in Subject lines and Pre-headers, both in the Email Editor's Bottom bar and the Details step.
- March 18th: The Tracking Script now supports websites built as a Single Page Application (SPA). Read more about it here.
- March 18th: Complex domain suffixes are now supported for domains added into your Section.
- March 24th: Profiles that sign up via your Sign-up bar now obtain the new Consent Event!
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.