Here are some details about our latest releases:
- February 17th: We've established a limit of 200 unique tags per Section. The File Import Wizard prevents columns with individual Profile data that exceeds the tag capacity from being created as multiple tags in your Section. Read more...
- February 10th: Email Reports now contain a section about which devices your recipients used to open or click your emails. Take a look at our feature highlight article, or read more about the feature here.
- February 11th: With valentine's day just around the corner... Enjoy the Email Editor's new love-themed templates. Read more in our feature highlight article.
- February 19th: Your export for bounces in Email Reports now include the bounce codes and reasons for all Profiles that had a bounce for your Email activity. Read about bounces in our Email Deliverability section.
- February 24th: The Email Editor now has a fresh new look! Check it out.
- February 17th: Valid data tags in your SMS messages now convert from ## to << in the Preview option in the Bottom bar, allowing you to verify that they will work properly in your SMS sending.
- We have, overall, fixed a few errors in spelling, text content and design across the platform.