Navigate to your User Profile by clicking your personal icon or name in the Information Centre.
Here's all the settings you can modify in your User Profile
Click on an item below to read more:
How to Update your User Profile
1. Navigate to your User Profile by clicking your user icon in the Information Centre.
2. Make sure that the information that you have provided is accurate by clicking each field and updating your name, Email and mobile number.
3. Review your preferences.
Note: It is very important that you enter your time and date preferences since all the activity pages need that information in order to display clear time and dates.
4. Adjust your Time Zone: Type your specific or approximate in the drop-down menu and select the one that fits you best.
5. Select a time format: Choose between a 12 or 24-hour format.
6. Select a date format: Choose in which order the year, month and days will be displayed—it’s all up to you!
7. Click Update Profile to save your changes.
How to Change an Existing Password
You have two options:
a) If you are logged out, follow the steps in Forgotten Password.
b) If you're logged in you can do it from your profile settings, as follows:
1. Navigate to your profile Settings in the information centre, and click on your name.
2. Click the Change Password button.
3. You will receive an Email with a temporary link. It might take a few minutes.
4. Click the link on the Email, which will open a new page.
5. Enter your new password, and then again to confirm it. When done, click the arrow.
How to Set Up Two-factor Authentication
Add an extra layer of security when logging in to your account by enabling Two-factor Authentication. This will protect your account by requiring an extra method of validation besides your password, usually a mobile phone or a security key.
If you happen to lose your device and are unable to log in with an SMS code or Google Authenticator, please contact Support.
Continue reading to learn more about Google Authenticator and SMS verification.
1. Under Verify identity via an authenticator app, click on Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
2. A popup will be displayed. To confirm, click Enable Two-factor Authentication. Otherwise, click Cancel.
3. Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device, either from the App Store or the Play Store.
4. Tap on the red plus sign at the bottom of the screen to add APSIS One in your app.
This step may vary depending on your device.
5. Scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator app in your mobile phone.
6. The app will then provide you with a random six digit code that renews itself after a certain period of time.
Simply enter the code shown in the app.
Next time you log in, open your app. There will be an item labeled APSIS One.
Simply enter the code shown in the login screen when you enter APSIS One, after you enter your password.
Verify Identity Via SMS
1. Make sure that your profile is up to date with a mobile number of a device you will always have accessible when you want to log in.
2. Click Enable SMS Authentication.
A popup will be displayed. To confirm, click Enable SMS Authentication. Otherwise, click Cancel.
3. You will see the following screen. You must confirm your phone number in order to enable SMS authentication.
4. Start by choosing a country code. Click on the country code field.
5. Enter either your country code or the name of your country in the input field, and select it.
6. Enter your phone number and click on the box with an arrow.
7. You will receive a six-digit code on the phone associated with that number. Enter the code to log in.
8. Keep the code shown in the screen somewhere safe. You will need it in the event of losing your phone. Tick the box for I have safely recorded this number and click on the box with an arrow.
You're all set! Keep your device handy next time you log in into APSIS One.
How to Disable Two-factor Authentication
You can only disable Two-factor Authentication when you're already logged in to APSIS One.
If you've lost the device where you had set up SMS or Google Authenticator, please contact support.
In your User Profile settings, scroll down to Two-factor Authentication and click Disable Two-factor Authentication. We recommend that you don't disable Two-factor Authentication permanently, in order to protect your account.
Get here by clicking on Account Settings in the Information Centre.
If you're an Admin user, you will have some extra options. Jump to Admin Users...
Here's all the settings you can modify in your Account Settings
Click on an item below to read more:
This is where you access your Tracking Script.
For us to gather data and give you fitting insights, we need you to install it. It will be used to gather web statistics for your websites, and it will also allow us to display the cookie banners, sign-up bars, etc. created with APSIS One .
Make sure that it's installed in the head section of your website.
How to Review the Script Status
Review the Status of your script—whether the data is being received or not.
How to Install the Tracking Script
1. Head over to your Account Settings.
2. Click Copy tracking script, and paste it into the head section of your main HTML page. This will track all of the subpages as well.
The tracking script is unique to your domain.
3. Review the status of your script. It might take up to 48 hours for your tracking script to be fully functional.