How to Lock Profiles
You can enter the File Import Wizard by clicking Add a New Profile on the Profiles tab in Audience.
1. Click on Lock on the first step of the wizard. Note that this is the same action that can be performed on each individual Profile, under GDPR Options. Read more about Profiles...
Locking Profiles will delete all the data you've gathered into the Profiles you import in the file. This will also unsubscribe them from all communications they've subscribed to in any point in time.
Deleting a Profile is permanent. Moreover, if the same person with the same email or phone number attempts to opt-in again, APSIS One will block the attempt and they will not be able to opt-in again to your communications. You will not be able to import the Profile with the same email address or phone number either.
1. Click on Choose file and select the file from your computer. We support CSV files up to 10MB and XLS/XLSX files up to 3MB. The file must be encoded as UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-32, ISO-8859-1, EUC-KR or GB18030.
The file must contain the Channel data in order to unsubscribe the Profiles, regardless of what other fields there are in the file. The channel data is an email, phone number or CRM ID.
The file must contain the Channel data in order to lock the Profile, regardless of what other fields there are in the file.
1. Choose a key column from the drop-down menu to match with Profile properties.
Key Columns are those which contain the data that you will be identifying the Profiles with. Choose between CRM-Id, Mobile or Email.
2. Click on the Attributes drop down menu to select an Attribute to match your key column.
3. Done? Click Next.
1. Take a last look at your file import. The number of Profiles about to be locked will show up in the warning, so make sure that number matches the number of Profiles in your file before you confirm.
If you need to modify anything, you are free to track back to any step on the left side navigation.
2. Have you double checked everything? Once you click Lock Profiles, the changes cannot be undone.
When you're ready, click Lock Profiles. Click Cancel to quit the File Import Wizard.