Welcome to APSIS One!
Here's your step-by-step guide for the first-time login process.
1. To log in, first head over to http://app.apsis.one. It is possible to bookmark this page for quick access.
Certain browser extensions may prevent you from successfully logging in. In that case, disable your browser extensions and try again.
2. Click LOGIN.
3. Enter your email and password in the fields.
You can tick the Remember me box so that your details are saved.
About 2-Step Verification
The first time you log in, there will be no 2-step verification settings enabled.
If this isn't your first time logging in but you haven't set up 2-step verification yet, head over here.
4. Press LOGIN to continue.
Is something not working as expected?
Disable any pop-up blockers and make sure you're using one of our supported browsers.
For now, only Chrome is supported by APSIS One. We will notify you when the rest of our browsers are supported.
Terms of Software License Agreement
Once you’ve logged in for the first time, you must accept the Terms of Software License Agreement by clicking AGREE.
The Setup Wizard
First time around here? You must be excited!
Here's a series of steps to guide you through setting up the basics of your APSIS One account.
Not all the steps are mandatory, but in order to proceed from one step to another you must at least complete your User Profile.
Update your user Profile
In this step, you'll have the opportunity to double check your existing details and add important information, as well as customise the way your profile is displayed in the platform.
1. Click Update now.
2. Make sure your information is correct. Fill in your name, Email, mobile number, time zone, and time and date format.
Tip: Make sure your time zone and format are right so that the platform shows accurate time and dates for your activities.
3. Click Change image to upload a picture and personalise your profile.
If you choose to skip this step, the platform will display the first two letters of your Email.
4. Done? Click Update profile.
Set up 2-step verification
1. Click on Enable 2-step verification.
About 2-Step Verification
Add an extra layer of security when logging in to your account by enabling 2-step verification. This will protect your account by requiring an extra method of validation besides your password, usually a mobile phone or a security key.
Although we do encourage you to complete this step, it's optional and you can skip it by clicking on No, thanks.
2. Choose whether you'd like to verify your identity via an authenticator app or via SMS.
If you'd like to, click Show video to watch a video that explains how both methods work.
Here's how to set up 2-step authentication with either method:
Setting Up Google Authenticator
1. Toggle the authenticator app switch on.
2. Download the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device, either from the App Store or the Play Store.
3. After entering your login details, scan the QR code with the Google Authenticator app next time you log in.
4. The app will then provide you with a random six digit code that renews itself after a certain period of time.
Simply enter the code shown in the app to log in.
Setting Up SMS Authentication
1. Toggle the SMS authentication switch on.
2. The phone number you entered in the previous step will be the one where you will receive a code to log in, so make sure the number is correct.
To edit the phone number, click Edit on the Update Your User Profile step, and follow the steps described above.
3. When you try to log in, you will receive a 6-digit code. Enter that code to log in.
3. Done with these settings? Click Save!
Get familiar with APSIS One
Here's some useful videos to get you quickly submerged in the APSIS One world.
Click on Watch now to come over to the Knowledge Base and enjoy the material ;)
Not interested? Click No, thanks.
Edit Setup Wizard Settings
These settings are not final.
You may go back to any step and edit the information by clicking Edit.
Your settings will always be accessible from the Information Centre.
Skip the Wizard
If you don't wish to complete the Setup Wizard just now, click Do this later, after filling in your Profile information, to continue to APSIS One.
The Wizard will open again until you've finished each step.
Choosing No, thanks in any step will count as if completed.
To log out of your APSIS One account, simply access the Information Centre and, at the very bottom, click Logout.